Baking soda is one of the most necessary ingredients in the household because despite being used for cooking, it’s also used as a powerful DIY housecleaner. It’s completely free of harmful chemicals and safe. It has many uses, so you probably haven’t heard of the following 7 ones:
Treats stomach discomfort
– In a glass of water, add 1 tsp. of baking soda and drink it to soothe stomach discomfort and issue related to it.
– Add 1 tbsp. of baking soda in your shampoo in order to eliminate the grease and to cleanse your skin.
– Add ½ cup of baking soda in a lukewarm bath and soak your body in it so to soothe the sunburns. Then, instead of using a towel, let the skin dry on its own in a natural way.
Soothes Bee Stings
– Thanks to its potent alkaline properties, baking soda will draw out the contaminant from the wasp and bee stings. Just mix a little bit of baking soda with water so to make a paste, and put it on the affected area.
– Mix baking soda with water to prepare a paste and apply it on the armpits to fight the bad smell and prevent sweating.
– Put some baking soda in your foot bath and then soak your feet in it in order to treat fungal infections and to soothe the skin.
– Soak your feet in the mixture consisting of baking soda and water in order to treat splinters.
Other included source linked in Check These Things’s article: