All of us know that running is the most effective exercise for fat-burning since it stimulates the heart to pump more and more blood. Running is the optimal way to stay fit and healthy. Its only disadvantage is that it’s HI exercise that applies too much pressure on knees, feet, and thighs.
Therefore, we are going to show you 10 exercises which are perfect alternative to running and which will tone different body muscles.
- Burpees – 10 burpees in 60 seconds burn 14 calories. They improve metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Fat Tire Biking – This exercise burn 1,500 calories within 60 minutes and prevent knee strain.
- Bike Sprints – This exercise is good for beginners. Just pedal as fast as you can for 1 minute and then the other minute, slow down.
- Kettlebell Swing – This burns 10 calories per minute. It will take you several minutes only.
- Cross-Fit Exercises – This exercise includes various exercises. Just chose 3 of them and do them on a regular basis.
- Batting Ropes – This exercise is ideal for total oxygen consumption.
- Jumping Rope – This exercise will help you to burn 12 calories per minute.
- Indoor Rowing – It tightens and tones your muscles. Besides, this exercise burns 375 calories per 30 minutes.
- Cross-Country Skiing – It’s scientifically proved that this exercise is more effective than running. Do it for 7 days to notice the difference.
- Jump Squats – This exercise burns 14 calories in 20 seconds.